Excellence Driving
Contact Us

I have an open file with another driving institute, can I transfer my file to Excellence Driving?

Yes, we would require the following documents and you can start your training

  1. Passport copy (valid Residence Visa).
  2. Letter from previous driving school stating the number of classes already taken along with NOC.
  3. Original Emirates Identity Card (E.I.D).

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request