Excellence Driving
Know more

I have a license from my home country, would that make a difference in the course I need to enrol for?

  1. Valid license from home country existing between 2 – 5 years = 30 class course**
  2. Valid license from home country older than 5 years = 20 class course**
  3. Valid license from any GCC country = Appear directly for the RTA tests
    • **If you are student holding a license from another country eligible for reduced classes to acquire a UAE license, you must attend a Pre-Evaluation Test examined by us. You can book this through our call centre or by visiting us.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request